Fundamentals of Agile and Sociocratic Leadership
Tailor-made trainingWould you rather have a tailor-made training based on this course? Contact us and we will make it work.
What is holding you back to become a true agile leader today?
Is it your involvment in Agile organisations? Do you want to live true agility but how? And what makes you a leader in such place?
Agile mindset is all about equivalence, transparency and accountability. Baring this in mind, what do you need to step over the threshold and become a true agile leader?
This training will support you in developing the leadership capabilities you seek. iLean ‘s first attempt to bring the fundamentals of agile and sociocratic leadership in this world, will also be your kick-off! Together, we will create a highly interactive course, boost your agile mindset and develop your leadership capabilities in this context.
During this 2-day training, we will focus on new organisations and structures and we will dive into the corresponding transformations in leadership styles.
We 'll build this training together, but we will certainly cover:
- Discover Agile/Sociocratic organisations, their organizing principles and cultural characteristics
- Explore and discuss the role of leadership in an organisation.
- Learn that how you show up as a leader influences how agile and effective your organisation can become. Become aware where you are today as a leader.
- Understand and experience a relevant selection of powerful leadership practices and models.
- You gain insights in how these kind of transformations work and on how you can play support this as a leader.
We support using kmo-portefeuille for this training. If you want to benefit from kmo-portefeuille, please contact us before registering or indicate this explicitly in the Remarks field when registering for the course.
If you wish to participate in this course and the fee is beyond your means or the value you place on it, please contact us to explore how your attendance may still be possible. We wish to ensure that cost is no barrier to attending this course.
You are expected to have basic knowledge of Agile. This may have come to you through industry experience, reading, meetups or formal training. This course is designed for anyone seeking to foster a more "agile" high-performance organization. It is accessible and essential for any kind of leaders in innovation, lean, human resources, etc. - not just Agile.